THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT BOOT AIR boots are equipped with 18 magnetic devices that improve cellular function, providing a natural therapeutic support from the hoof to the shin and by reflexology to the whole body.
In addition to their therapeutic properties, they have also been developed to provide support to the suspensory ligaments and tendon, ideal for use during transportation of the horse and to decrease typical post-work swelling.
The permanent magnets used are composed of a highly magnetic alloy of Neodymium, Iron and Boron with Nickel coating, capable of exerting a magnetic flux density of 2600 Gauss each.
The specific positioning of magnets, their flux density, intensity and polarization have been studied with the help of veterinarians and professional riders to increase localized vascular blood-flow and lymphatic circulation, with multiple beneficial effects:
Using reflexology principles, that is magnetically stimulating the reflex points (Ting) placed on specific meridians of the horse (the same points used for acupuncture), some moderate rebalancing effects are obtained:
- The magnet near the Yang meridian SI (Small Intestine - Ting SI1), acts on the inflammatory processes and traumas, neck and spine circulation and against left-handedness.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian TH (Triple Heather - Ting TH1), acts on the front fetlock and against scapulohumeral pains.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian HT (Hearth - Ting HT9), acts on the sore, inflamed and overworked musculature.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian LI (Large Intestine - Ting LI1), acts against the shoulder-neck muscle spasms and against right-handedness.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian PE (Pericardium - Ting PE9), acts on the hoof, frontal tendons and ligaments and against laminitis (acute and chronic inflammation).
- The magnet near the Yin meridian LU (Lung - Ting LU11), acts against hoof’s sinew-muscle dysfunctions and against scapulohumeral pains.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian LIV (Liver - Ting LIV1), acts on the fetlock, on the superficial side-muscles and on croup-hip muscles.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian KI (Kidney - Ting Ki1), acts on the fetlock, on bones and hind-tendon.
- The magnet near the Yang meridian SP (Spleen - Ting SP1), acts against the excessive formation of synovial fluid and have positive effects on the small and big psoas muscles.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian BL (Bladder - Ting BL67), acts on the hoof.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian GB (Gall Bladder - Ting GB44), acts on the hoof and on the side-muscles.
- The magnet near the Yin meridian ST (Stomach - Ting ST45), acts against problems in muscles and fetlock.
LOCAL MAGNETO-THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS:
Unlike anti-inflammatory pharmaceutics, which create vasoconstrictor action (slowing the vascular blood-circulation and lymphatic circulation, resulting in a slowdown of cellular processes), magnetic therapy acts on pain and swelling while avoiding the side effects of pharmaceutics, and instead enhancing regenerative processes.
- Analgesic effect;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Increase of micro-circulation in cartilage;
- Acceleration of lactic-acid absorption process;
- Acceleration of toxin elimination process;
- Acceleration of osteogenesis process;
- Acceleration of cellular processes.
GENERAL MAGNETO-THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS:
The inflammatory process reduces blood circulation and cellular oxygenation, weakening the entire body, causing cellular acidosis and then altering the pH. The body’s pH affects all pro-inflammatory processes, intestinal bacterial flora, etc. The Therapeutic Support Boots support:
- Increased Blood Circulation + Increased Oxygenation + Cellular Acidosis Reduction + pH Restoration + Bones Remineralization;
- pH Restoration + Reduction of Inflammatory Processes + Intestinal Bacterial Flora Rebalancing + Strengthening of the Immune System;
- Decrease of Blood Pressure + Calming Effect.
- Muscles, tendons, cartilages injuries;
- Ligaments inflammations;
- Bones fractures;
PREVENT discomfort by using Zandona magnetic Therapeutic Support Boots. Working on the reflexology meridians of the horse, they have been carefully developed like no other therapy product in the market, and provide multiple extraordinary benefits to the horse.
Do you know that your horse's movement stimulates blood circulation with a "pump effect" from the hoof but, when horses are in a stall, this effect is greatly reduced? Therapeutic Support Boots stimulate blood circulation and give your horse HEART SUPPORT.
Acting on horse's reflexology meridians, the special magnets in Therapeutic Support Boots can REDUCE SWELLING before and after training while helping against pain and discomfort. How? They help to stimulate the circulation of the "synovial fluid".
Copyright © 2020 Zandona USA - All Rights Reserved.